14.8.11

The Face of Africa

I've mentioned just how great faces are before in this post, but the faces in Africa, man they're just 10x better, more beautiful, filled with deep lines of story, culture, and experience. I have so many stories, pictures, and adventures to share with you from the past 3 weeks of my Ghanian life, but here's a little tease of some of my favorite faces. More to come later!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Your lens has the SICKEST depth of field to it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photography is just beautiful and so inspiring too! I found you through your mention on "The Bright Life" today and I am so glad I did...love these! I have always wanted to go back to Africa, but this time to work with the children there and do some volunteering! I love how these pictures truly show an honest life and how their happiness shines through even though in many cases they have far less than many of us...that is the true beauty of life! Thank you for inspiring me today!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Angie! These photos are amazing:) Thanks for the letter I enjoyed hearing a bit about your trip...I have been thinking about you and wondering how it went. Looking forward to more posts about it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Beautiful, beautiful faces. And such beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones