31.5.11

Track Natty Nats:2011

Every year there is a beautiful meet that happens where the best of the nation come together to compete. The talent displayed is incredible and the bonding that happens is unbeatable. I feel so blessed to call my team MY team and this team will definitely forever hold a special place in my heart. I love you guys and am so proud of all you've accomplished. Here's to a thunderstormy, tornado warning-ed, school record breaking, all american, unbeatable Track Nationals 2011!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angie!

    Thanks for the comment : )

    Grand Rapids is simply the best. Where are you living now?

    Also, props to your blog too! I love your pictures. True talent!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones