7.8.10

Childlike Faith

Lately I have been questioning the authenticity of my walk. Do I truly believe or has christianity become more of a habit than a reality that influences me to my very core? I need a fresh start, I need to become childlike in my faith again, return to the basics because...
"Jesus called them back. 'Let these children alone. Don't get between them and me. These children are the kingdom's pride and joy Mark this: Unless you accept God's kingdom in the simplicity of a child, you'll never get in.'" Luke 18 15-17
May my joy be so utterly uncontainable that I can't help myself from jumping in the air and shouting your praise to the ends of the earth.

May my gaze be fixed upon you with eyes wide open full of questions expectantly awaiting your response

Fill me with the confidence that can only come from knowing you, knowing that I am fearfully and wonderfully made for your purpose, loved and adored by my Lord just the way I am

Help me to rest in the contentment of knowing that all I need is you

Fill me with wonder, love, curiosity, desire to learn and know you more

1 comment:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones