5.8.10

K & L

This past weekend was spent in the wonderful city of Portland for a dear friend's wedding. I can't believe my KB is already all grown up and married. More so, I can't believe God blessed me with such an incredible friend who I grew so close to over a matter of two short years. I could have not been more please to see my running buddy, fellow Justin Bieber Chris Brown fan, crafting mate, incredible cook, and go to giggle buddy so incredibly happy with her man. Congratulations Mrs. Bright, you are loved and an incredible blessing!
.

The boys got the "blues"




Epic.

Half the bridal party

Loved this detail! I never would have thought to use so these Anthropologie mugs as a decoration

Coach!

Father/Daughter dance

Love them.

Mr. and Mrs. Bright!

Cutting the shortcake, and an utterly delicious shortcake it was! My mouth is just watering thinking about it.

Dancing in the moonlight!

1 comment:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones