9.11.10

Ode to the Roomies


Roommates. Kind of a big deal. They see you when you're grumpy, stressed, drained, fresh out of bed in the morning bad breath, rumpled hair and all, and love you just the same. That being said, i'm pretty blessed because my roomies, they're top notch. Ever since I told them about my blog at the beginning of the year they've been telling me that they deserve an Ode, an "Ode to the Roomies". So Hayls, Lauren, here it is:

Ode to the Roomies

The pretty little faces that I come home to everyday
Are blessings and encouragement to me in every way
They're giggles and comments are hard to beat
And they have cookies and tea and yummy things to drink and eat
Hayls...

my dear, my little nurse in the making
We've laughed countless time until our stomaches are aching

My little nook dweller with turkey lights in tow
Your quotes, love, and honesty are appreciated more than you know
Lo...

my little chemist, peer ed, tea drinker

I appreciate your intelligence, care, and your willingness to be a thinker
You are my absolutely favorite best breakfast buddy
And I love interpretive dancing and yoga-ing with you and Tony!
As a token of my love for you my friends
I will make my bed, clean my corner, and be thankful for you until the very end



There you go girls, you're the best!


1 comment:

  1. What a fun and adorable post of pictures...I love the one of you and your roomies in the boxes! Looks like you are enjoying every moment and it makes me smile!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones