11.11.10

Downtown Photo Journey.

I live 10 minutes away from this place, this collection of eclectic buildings, coffee shops, random festivals, and globed street lights. I live 10 minutes away from this place and yet I venture there rarely. I have a camera and dear friends. I have a camera and dear friends and yet I rarely capture the beauty around me or just exist in fellowship with people I love in this beautiful city. Sunday, we decided to change all of this. I made the 10 minute journey to downtown San Diego with my fabulous fellow photo loving friends Natalie and Jenna on Sunday morning and we spent about an hour seeing the city in a new and exciting way, through the lenses of our cameras. Afterwards we sat at Cafe Basaam ate biscotti, dipped it in our extra foamy lattes, and edited our pictures. It was beautiful. Why is this such a rarity? Why is it so difficult to make time to just be, be together and appreciate the city we live in and the gift we have in one another? Why do we not promise to do this more often?
I think I do.






Yes...you can now pay at parking meters with Visa. Way too modern.




And here are some pictures from my incredibly talented friend Natalie. She has SUCH a great eye.





7 comments:

  1. Love this ang. Beautiful photos as always!!! Miss you, xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! And that latte looks all kinds of amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these images!
    I should get my camera and go downtown Oslo to take some pictures one day as well, although they would be more wintery than these :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pictures! Just found your blog, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautifull post :D i'm new on blogger :D if you want to follow me i'll follow you back:D xoxo http://martinathesolarflare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones