24.7.10

New and Old

Something that i've been enjoying this summer is creating new friendships. Lately, i've been hesitant to do this because I'm so self conscious about myself and how someone will perceive me; I worry whether I will be able to hold a conversation with someone, I dread the awkward moments. But this summer i've been blessed with an abundance of new friends and the renewal of old relationships. Although i've truly enjoyed my alone time and have felt restored as a result of it I have also cherished the new insight i've enjoyed from new friendships. Thank you Jesus for your people and for the need for relationship you have blessed us all with.

And Alison wins the award for never ending ability to make me laugh and smile :)

Hayls, so blessed by her.

3/5 of Twice

Lauren! Beautiful person, inside and out. Looking forward to rooming with her this year so much!


Fellow camp counselors, i've been blessed with the best job ever.

Kendra and Roxanne with our incredible oatmeal pnut butter cake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones