22.7.10

A Tourist in My Own City

Sometimes I forget the beauty of the place I call home. Honestly, where else can you run along the beach lined with palm trees, gaze out at the ocean, and turn your head 180 degrees only to find a beautiful mountain range lined with white pristine mansions? I'm pretty darn lucky and I often fail to recognize it. Yesterday I had an "Angie afternoon", I spent a couple hours walking along coast village road, stopping in boutiques, sitting at Jeannines Bakery with a coffee and slice of zucchini bread...and it was glorious. I took my camera along and snapped a few shots, very amateur, but hey I'm working on it :)

Cute little kiddie clothes! Granted they were extremely overpriced. Regardless my kids are gonna be the most stylish tots around :)

I feel refreshed just looking at this picture!

This couple was so cute, they sat there in silence most of the time enjoying tea and salads. I often feel the need to always be talking to someone when i'm with them, but I need learn the value and beauty of silence.

Starbucks...my happy juice

Artsy? Probably not...i tried!

I've been trying to live by the wisdom of His book

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones