9.10.10

Concert of Amazingness

So there's this singer songwriter that you may have heard of by the name of Ingrid Michaelson, and she's fabulous and I've been dying to see her in concert ever since I wasn't able to go to her concert with all of my friends last year. So, naturally, I was especially proactive this year and bought tickets 2 months ahead of time for her concert on November 4th.

Fast forward to this friday when I decide to check out the San Diego House of Blues and what do I find?? This. Ingrid Michaelson AND The Guggenheim Grotto, only one of my favorite bands ever, no big deal.



So after running in circles around my room and writing it in bright purple pen with hearts and smiley faces in my planner I am left to sit in excited anticipation for this day, in 26 days, and the countdown begins.



1 comment:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones