5.10.10

Fall

If you had asked me several years ago what my favorite season was the last word I would have uttered would have been "fall". But now I can say with full assurance that I absolutely love this time of year. There is something magical about the crisp air, the anticipation of the holidays, the rain and gloomy skies, and the cozy nights spent in coffee shops. Although I am a California girl by all outward appearances I am certainly still a Michigan girl at heart and I miss those hearty, colors changing, leaves falling autumns. Lucky for me I got a small taste of the Real Deal Fall this weekend as a ventured to the beautiful state of Oregon with my team. I found myself giddy with excitement each time I breathed in the brisk fall air and looked up at the auburn, orange, yellow speckled tree branches. It was a beautiful trip, with beautiful people, in the midst of the beauty of fall:

To say we ate well would be a complete and utter understatement
Just drink in the colors, mmm mmm fall.
We explored
Played some dress up
made a friend
ran a little
were reunited with the one and only KB...how I missed her.
And had some solid team time, how I love them all.
Welcome Fall! Stay awhile, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones