19.10.10

Santa Barbara Love


Home sweet, oh SO sweet home.
I had some quality Santa Barbara time this weekend and it was glorious!

Yes. I live here.

I have decided I have an old soul because when I go home, when i'm in my element, my place of origin, I act like an old lady. It's really a strange phenomenon, but there's no way getting around it...

I knit


do crossword puzzles

play scrabble with the fam...

...and lose horrbily (which is why I resorted to taking pictures of them the last few turns of the game)

and bake

You see my point? I'm 19 going on 91.
But it was a wonderfully relaxing weekend with these beautiful people




3 comments:

  1. Wish I could do 91-year-old activities with you instead of far away from you!!! AND totally love the intense looks on the fam's faces midst the scrabble game. classic. (Oh, and just between you and me, totally laughed at the placement of the REAL glasses on the crossword. love it smarty pants!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, your blog is the cutest Ang, How did I just find out about this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, GREAT Pictures. It was great seeing you this weekend too. Talk to you soon.

    Love you...

    brother.

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones