22.9.10

"Awake My Soul"

With fall comes school, with school comes a schedule, with a schedule comes routine, and with routine comes boredom and lackluster monotony. Life goes something like class, eat, run, study, sleep, repeat and you know what? I'm a little tired of the routine, I'm not a fan of the boredom, I could do with out the lackluster monotony. Mumford and Sons puts it quite eloquently:

"How fickle my heart and how woozy my eyes
I struggle to find any truth in your lies
And now my heart stumbles on things I don't know
My weakness I feel I must finally show...
In these bodies we will live, in these bodies we will die
Where you invest your love, you invest your life
In these bodies we will live, in these bodies we will die
And where you invest your love, you invest your life
Awake my soul, awake my soul
Awake my soul
For you were made to meet your maker"

So i've been paying special attention to where I invest my love, because these years, these years are formative, and important,
and I want my love invested in something worth while, something...good.

So thanks Mumford and Sons, your song is pretty great.

....................

And now for a quick peek at my weekend:

Aztec Invitational




Roomie Harbor Cruise




More Team Time


and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to...Cat and Skyler!





3 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones