2.9.10

Whirlwind Weekend

When I say we're back, I mean we are BACK and incredibly busy, like not a moment to spare. This weekend was definitely a whirlwind spent catching up with friends i'm a summer behind with and getting reacquainted with San Diego. I'm definitely a planner and like to have things scheduled, but there was not an unscheduled moment this entire weekend which was hectic but made for some great moments and quite a few pictures, check it out.


Happy Birthday to the beautiful Melissa! She's just great, period.

OH MY YUM incredibly delicious dinner at the Fish Market overlooking the harbor with the birthday girl and her wonderful fam.

Saturday
On the way to Melissa's Bday BBQ, and SO EXCITED about it!

KITTY!










Sunday
Con Pane breakfast...nothing better. And did I mention how amazing chocolate bread is?? I mean it's chocolate and bread, enough said. And then there was coffee and Leslie to top it all off!



And I mean, why not have a photo shoot in Michaels 10 minutes before closing on a Sunday evening? It's what all the cool kids are doing.






No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones