13.9.10

Life is Beautiful

Yes it sounds cliche, but the people and setting and support in my life are truly that; beautiful. The blessings go unnoticed, and the friendships unaccounted for, and this place I call home taken for granted, but it's all so...beautiful and I am so blessed. And don't get me wrong, there is doubt, cynicism, insecurity, darkness, anxiety, but that does not belittle the beauty, "for I am [learning] to be content whatever the circumstances" (Phil 11). I am choosing to "Rejoice in the Lord always" because life is beautiful and it would do me good to remember that every once in a while.

BECAUSE

~There is beauty in bike rides with new friends~






~There is beauty in people gathered together grounded in the same purpose, united in corporate worship~

~There is beauty in the support and love of family, old and new~


~And of course there is beauty in the simple things too, like cute beachy breakfast joints, and burritos, and of course coffee~



SO all this to say, I am learning (emphasis on the learning) to rejoice, see the beautiful, and simply to enjoy the God of the universe and who He is in my life.

"Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations." ~Psalm 100


No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones