17.4.12

Senior Portraits: Court

Meet my gorgeous friend Court.
She was my very first friend in college and I immediately knew I had found a keeper.
From the track, to singing our lungs out to Justin Bieber and Jesse McCartney (don't hate), to just giggling about the little funny things life brings our way I love every moment I spend with you.
You are an inspiration from the way you fought through last year's cancer to the way you love everyone you meet so fully. Love you Court!
Also...side note, have you ever seen anyone with bigger, bluer, more beautiful eyes?
Answer: NO.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And now a few of my favs of Court and Sarah


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones