4.4.12

Senior Portraits: Sheriess

Sweet sweet Sheriess.
Where do I even begin?
You simply embody joy, confidence, and positivity.
I am so proud of all that you accomplish on the daily
and am blessed to call you my roommate and such a dear friend.
I learn something new from you all the time and on Sunday I learned that you are an absolute joy to take pictures of!
Here are my favs from our shoot...


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And we had a little fun of our own...


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. She is just beautiful, and with a smile that just shines with genuine joy! Lovely pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones