24.4.12

Senior Portraits: Kelsey Wolff

I was home in Santa Barbara this weekend for literally one day (that's including the drive) but it was entirely worth it for three reasons:
1. I got to listen to the sweet melodies of Bon Iver at the Santa Barbara Bowl. Literally ear heaven, if such a place exists.
2. I was able to spend wonderful time with my family and friends all together in my home.
3. And I had the opportunity to take pictures of this lovely lady at a place close to my heart, my childhood stomping grounds, Westmont College.
I've known Kels for about 10 years now and i've been blessed by her friendship in so many ways. Her musical abilities inspire me, her perseverance in life pushes me, and her sweet personality is one that I can't get enough of. Plus, she's a model and she doesn't even know it. Love you Kels!


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. All of your senior portraits have just been so sooo beautiful. I keep peeking in every time you post! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones