4.4.12

Senior Portraits: Hayley

Here's a girl who's especially close to my heart.
I met Hayley freshman year, a period in my life when I was particularly reclusive/friendless, but during our first finals week we shared an evening of cookie dough, laughter, and absolutely zero studying and the rest was history.
Hayl, you've been such a consistent and prominent presence in my life.
There is no one else who provides for my jelly bean need at Easter like you or understands my obsession with Golden Retreivers as completely as you do.
All that to say...I love you Hayl and am beyond thankful for your friendship!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And now for a few of the happy couple. I couldn't have them both there and not snap a few!
(Disclaimer: No matter what the photos below may suggest these are not engagement photos, silly! Thanks.)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love these, Angie! Great job capturing the beautiful Hayls...and Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang, you're amazing. Seeing your photos makes me miss you and your camcam!!!! Xoxo, Katie

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones