12.4.12

Senior Portraits: Jenna

You best be jealous, because I get to sleep across from this face every night.
Meet my lovely roommate Jenna.
You see the beauty of our friendship is that we can laugh about the absolute stupidest thing, for days, and it never gets old...
seriously.
Whether it be craft time, shooting around in the gym, or laying on the couch watching FRIENDS I cherish every moment spent with you Jen.
I am amazed by your creativity, zest for life, and compassion and appreciate you more than you know.
Don't know what I would do without you!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones