22.4.12

Senior Portraits: Natalie

She's my roommate, photography partner, and one of my best friends. 
Nat, there is no one I would rather run by the harbor with, or sing along to Rihanna with in excessive amounts, or share a meal with at People's. 
You, my friend, are so special to me and I am so thankful for this friendship that we've shared the past 2 years. 
I can't wait to see where you go in the future with your healthy, food loving, dietician self. 

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones