10.4.12

Senior Portrats: Arielle

Crazy,
fun loving,
spontaneous,
abounding in joy...
These are all words that my dear friend Arielle embodies flawlessly
and I think that it shines through in her photos.
Arielle you help me lighten up and see the beauty in life that exists beyond schedules and to do lists.
I love how intentional you are about loving people well and I appreciate your friendship so very much.
Here are a few favs from our shoot on Monday!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ang, Ang, Ang! You are such a pro already. These photos are gorgeous!!! So proud of you FRIEND! Xo, Katie

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones